We offer three types of rapid prototyping for ODM battery packs.
Development and manufacturing laminate cell-based battery pack
Being as an entitled cell developer and manufacturer, ENAX has full understandings of cell characteristics and rich experiences in realizing breakthrough for challenges with our pack development technologies. We are capable to provide high quality special-purpose battery packs in variety of sizes for diverse applications, offered in short delivery timeframes.
- Capacity : 4kWh
- Capacity : 4kWh
- Current : 800A (Instantaneous maximum 800 kW input/output)
- Vibration-resistant, shock-resistant, UN38.3 compliant
- Capacity : 40Wh
- Voltage : 9.6V
- Current : 50A (Instantaneous maximum 480W input/output)
- Low to high temperatures, UN38.3 compliant
- Thin battery pack, 55 mm thick or less, taking advantage of laminate characteristics; Capable to be fitted into 1U (44 mm), designed in specialized shapes of wide or long
- Multiple layer, multi-parallel connection battery packs to meet requirements
- Output communication available sending battery state to external devices, enabling flexible control
18650-based battery pack
Development and manufacturing highly reliable pack using 18650 type cells
Made with 18650 cylindrical cells, this quality tested ODM battery pack has the least fluctuation in quality and specifications to assure high reliability and safety.
This product is the optimal solution offering a highly reliable battery pack for standardized specification requirements (relevant to electric current, weight, size & shape, ambient temperature, etc.).
- Selectable cells to maximize the advantage within limited performance of structure and rate characteristics.
- Providing top quality product in the shortest timeframe with solid platforms based on our abundant experiences.
Power source for communication robots and waterproof outdoor tools, back-up power source for testing equipment
18650 based packs as the platform for development of laminate battery packs
- The optimal approach is to adopt laminated cells as a solution to challenge pack performance limitations while maintaining reliability.
- Developing laminated battery packs as a platform, realistic approach is to develop and launch 18650-based battery packs onto market in a short timeframe, switching to laminate battery pack technology after resolving problems.
Power source for industrial robots, small electric vehicles, work-support suits and engine starters
high-rate laminate standard
cells (large & small)
The base models are in-house manufactured laminated cells. Based on the diverse characteristics data accumulated by ENAX, we expeditiously provide proposals and prototyping to meet our customers’ requirements.
These products can be customized in series-parallel connection numbers and optimised from the cell performance specifications.
- Able to provide smaller and more lightweight systems fulfilling capacity, output, heat discharge and safety requirements.
- Customize width, height, and thickness to fit into the required devices.
We offer 3 Plus 1 base models suitable for our rapid prototyping:
- High charge/discharge base model (2-20 Ah)Ultra-rapid recharge/discharge at 1000A (50C) or more
- Low-temperature base model (2-20 Ah)Ultra-rapid recharge/discharge at 100A (5C) in low-temperature environment of -20°C
- High-temperature base model (2-20 Ah)Ultra A-class rapid recharge/discharge at 1000A (50C) in high-temperature environment of 80°C
- Plus 1: Capacity-compliant base model (4-40 Ah)Model with good balance between 200 A (5C) input/output and capacity