Introducing the rapid prototyping for ODM battery packs
|Applications||In-Vehicle System||Electric Farm Equipment||Small Cordless
|Other examples: Communication robots, power supply for waterproof outdoor tools, backup power supply for testing device, etc.|
The 18650 type is the most mass-produced battery cell. It has the least fluctuation in quality and the highest reliability and safety.
This is the optimal solution offering a cost-effective and highly reliable battery pack for standardized specification requirements.
|Applications||Mobile Robot||AGV・UGV||Industrial Drone|
|Key Features||Long life design||Regenerative power||Max 100A output|
|Other examples: Power source for industrial robots, small electric vehicles, work support suits, engine starters, etc.|
As laminated batteries have a high degree of freedom in the performance requirements and selecting shapes, it gives us a high degree of freedom in the design of the final battery system.
The ability to realize cutting-edge systems that required by customers would be expanded dramatically.
This is the optimal solution for realizing regenerative charging, weight reduction, and high energy density.
Introducing the Rapid Prototyping for laminate battery cells
high-rate laminate standard
cells (large & small)
We offer 3 Plus 1 base models suitable for our rapid prototyping:
- High charge/discharge base model (2-20 Ah)Ultra-rapid recharge/discharge at 1000A (50C) or more
- Low-temperature base model (2-20 Ah)Ultra-rapid recharge/discharge at 100A (5C) in low-temperature environment of -20°C
- High-temperature base model (2-20 Ah)Ultra A-class rapid recharge/discharge at 1000A (50C) in high-temperature environment of 80°C
- Plus 1: Capacity-compliant base model (4-40 Ah)Model with good balance between 200 A (5C) input/output and capacity
- Capacity ： 4kWh
- Voltage ： 1000V
- Current ： 800A(Instantaneous maximum 800kW input/output)
- Vibration-resistant, shock-resistant, UN38.3 compliant
- Capacity ： 40Wh
- Voltage ： 9.6V
- Current ： 50A (Instantaneous maximum 480W input/output)
- Low to high temperatures, UN38.3 compliant
- Thin battery pack, 55 mm thick or less, taking advantage of laminate characteristics Capable to be fitted into 1U (44 mm)
We are capable to provide high quality special-purpose battery packs in variety of sizes for diverse applications, offered in short delivery timeframes.