CORPORATE STANCE ON ANTI-SOCIAL FORCES
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we have established a system to eliminate antisocial forces such as gangsters, gangster officials, and a so-called sokaiya (corporate racketeer) and take systematic measures to break all relationships with these forces.
- Our company do not conduct any business with antisocial forces.
- If we find that someone who has already done business with us is an antisocial force, we will promptly take appropriate measures to terminate the transaction.
- We do not provide any funding to antisocial forces.
- We will not respond to any unreasonable demands from antisocial forces. If an unreasonable demand is found by antisocial forces, we will take civil or criminal legal action.
- In regard to the elimination of antisocial forces, we will continue to build a close cooperative structure with the police, the National Center for Removal of Criminal Organization, lawyers, and other related external organizations.