ENAX, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "ENAX") respects and complies with the laws and social order regarding the protection of personal information, and strives to handle and protect personal information appropriately.
1.Definition of personal information
“Personal information” means “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and information that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, address, contact information and other descriptions contained in it.
2. Personal information held by ENAX
We retains personal information obtained in the following ways
- Inquiry forms submitted through our website
- Information provided to us in writing, by fax, telephone, e-mail, etc.
- When personal information is provided in response to an application for employment with us
- Information that is included in or attached to contracts entered into in the course of our business, or that is provided by ENAX as proof of official status
- Information obtained by ENAX through lawful and fair means
3. Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes
- To provide products and services related to our storage battery business, including lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- To conduct marketing activities necessary for our storage battery business, such as lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- To respond to inquiries from our stakeholders regarding our company, products, services, etc.
- To provide information on our company, products, services, etc. to our stakeholders
- To contact and provide information on recruitment activities to applicants for employment
- To promote our public relations activities
4. Change of purpose of use of personal information
We may change the purpose of use of personal information only when such change is deemed reasonable. However, in the event of a change in the purpose of use, we shall post a notice to that effect on its website and make a public announcement without delay.
5. Restrictions on the use of personal information
Unless otherwise agreed in advance or permitted by law, we shall handle personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in the Section 3.
6. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. When providing personal information to a third party, we will comply with any obligation to create records.
- When ENAX deems it necessary for the protection of life, body, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain prior consent.
- When ENAX deems it necessary for public health or to promote the sound upbringing of children, and when it is difficult to obtain prior consent.
- When we are requested to cooperate with the national government, local governments, or other organizations equivalent thereto in the performance of their duties as required by law, and we determine that it is difficult to obtain prior consent or that obtaining consent would make it difficult to perform such duties.
7. Management of personal information
We will establish a department responsible for personal information within the company and strive to prevent the leakage, falsification, and loss of personal information. Our website uses SSL to encrypt input information and protect personal information.
8. SSL: Secure socket layer
Our website is SSL-compatible, and personal information such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers are encrypted.
9. Access analysis tools
10. Inquiry, correction, and deletion of personal information
For inquiries, corrections, deletions, or any other handling of personal information that has been registered in advance, please contact our inquiry desk. We will confirm your identity and take necessary action as soon as reasonably possible.
Established: May 29, 2023
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on our website, ENAX shall not be held responsible for any actions taken by users using the information on our website.
ENAX shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or damages inflicted by users on third parties as a result of their use of our website.
13. Copyright and portrait rights
All content on our website, including text and images, is protected by copyright and portrait rights, and unauthorized use or diversion of such content is prohibited.
Colonnade Kasuga, 2-12-12-12 Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0003, Japan